I am thankful for leading such a charmed life, which has culminated in my dream job and the ability to spend all my free time doing what I love. This usually includes knitting, blogging, watching TV, and being with David and DJ (my husband and dog, respectively). I love to recall moments of my past and ask my mom how accurate they are, just as a fun game. What prompted this blog is the fact that I am not in school anymore, which in some way makes me feel like I am now detached from my childhood. I hate that feeling, but at the same time love it. As a person more than ever dependent on computers for my information and happiness, I wanted a place to remember the good times, before blogging and the internet were so important, but still integrating my new-found time consumer. That is this blog! I have another blog that chronicles my current situation, which I have kept for almost three years. I hope you enjoy reading my memories for the first time as much as I will enjoy trying to remember them in enough detail to write them down.
On a side note, the picture of me on the top of the page is of me in full 1980s regalia. I am holding a Teddy Ruxpin, which is SO 80s, and have my little red piano that did not require a power cord, and my little primary color suspenders. That picture pretty much says it all about the way I see myself on the inside, in case it wasn't obvious:)
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment