Because I had to do it, I am posting pics of me in the outfit I discuss in the last post. It is proof that I am not making up the whole thing, and that I was at one time stick-ish enough to wear that outfit. The girl with me in both pics is my friend Tami, who I am still friends with to this day, and my mom is the other person in the Starbucks shot. I have to say that she DOES NOT look like that anymore. She would kill me if she knew I was posting a pic of her like that because she has completely changed since then. She looks amazing now!! Enjoy!

Do you not see the shoes! AHHHH!!

I love that I have my first ever trip to Starbucks documented. This pic is definitly a look into my future loves: coffee and clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment